Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What happens if you eat rat rodent droppings?

today after school i had just bought some new mini snicker doodle cookies from krogers, it was kinda open when i got to it so i figured that my sister had already gotten into them, they were all delicous exept one,which tasted lemony foulish......then i noticed that there were little nibblets on some of the cookies..which reminded me that we have rats! im pretty sure i just ate some rat poop.help.What happens if you eat rat rodent droppings?
I wouldn't want to make it a staple of my diet, but I don't think this will cause you any immediate problems.





Just be more careful in the future!What happens if you eat rat rodent droppings?
Rat droppings....can contain the Hanta Virus. ';Can'; contain, doesnt mean that yours did.

No comments:

Post a Comment