Friday, February 12, 2010

I just ate Chocos cereal with mouse droppings on it. What should I do? Is it dangerous?

I was just eating the breakfast when I noticed something black-brown sticking to the Chocos. I just ignored them and when my mom noticed it, she told me they were mouse droppings. I'm totally freaked out right now, please tell me what to do.I just ate Chocos cereal with mouse droppings on it. What should I do? Is it dangerous?
Just relax. I'm sure your mother was just pulling your leg to see how gullible you are!I just ate Chocos cereal with mouse droppings on it. What should I do? Is it dangerous?
lmao. sorry but that's funny as for your problem i suggest you keep you're fluid intake up you also might have diarrea for a little while, but nothing too serious.
You should be okay. We usually have strong immune systems. If you start to feel sick, let you parents know. Throw that cereal away! Yucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment