Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have a Chihuahua putting droppings in her bed?

When she is in her room with potty pads, she will go, but she will put her droppings in her bed? Where she sleeps? Why would she do this %26amp; how do I stop her from doing this? I have to give her baths too often, and worry about her being too cold from the baths because of her breed.I have a Chihuahua putting droppings in her bed?
you are teaching her to go potty INSIDE - that is what ';pads'; do... i would suggest housebreaking.. also,,,if this is a pet store dog, they are very hard to housebreak, as they have been forced to pee/poop where they eat and sleep and are usually taken away from the puppymills/parents way too early, and also are kept in filty conditions too,, making housebreaking very difficult if not impossibleI have a Chihuahua putting droppings in her bed?
I keep my dogs inside during the day when I am at work. If I am late then they will go inside the house. (They have their own room) If I don't clean it up when I get home, one of them will bring a piece out to the living room as a reminder to clean it up. Maybe she just wants a poopy-free room and is reminding you. Dogs are smarter than us sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment