Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In my office there are these tanish and brownish little droppings the size of sand. What is from?

Termites? I don't see any bugs or see any wood damage.In my office there are these tanish and brownish little droppings the size of sand. What is from?
Possibly squirrels or bats.In my office there are these tanish and brownish little droppings the size of sand. What is from?
Nope, not squirrels or bats. This poop is too small and too isolated in one area. I would know if there was a squirrel or bat two feet from me!

Report Abuse



Insects. Termites don't leave anyting behind on the floor.
how about lizard droppping?
i would say roaches.
Roach poop. You won't see them during the day. Yhey only come out when its dark.
NO those are mice drooping. You might want to check the employees lounge for more and check the food packages to see if you can tell that mice have been in them. EEWWW!
Deffinently an insect.

No comments:

Post a Comment