Friday, February 12, 2010

If rabbits droppings tasted exactly the same as raisins?

and were a quarter of the price,would you buy em?If rabbits droppings tasted exactly the same as raisins?
You already do. Why do you think these cheap own label fruit cakes taste suspect!! Ha-ha.If rabbits droppings tasted exactly the same as raisins?
I sure would! %26amp; I'd give them to


someone very deserving of it too


hehehe!!!
yes but only if they tasted as good....lol
I'd walk around all day with a rabbit strapped to my face.
They do.......I go pick-your-own. ;)
i`m going off your cooking already............
...do they come with bran?
i'd be selling them
how would you come to that conclusion my devlish friend?
only if you got a free bunny with them lv... hehehe
how did you come up with this stuff?


and no, i wouldn't.


%26gt;.%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment