Friday, February 12, 2010

I have those huge ';water roaches'; in every cabinet in my house. Do they carry diseases? Do their droppings?

Their droppings are what bother me the most. I find those everywhere. I don't know if it means my home is dirty or if it's common for those type of roaches to lurk around.I have those huge ';water roaches'; in every cabinet in my house. Do they carry diseases? Do their droppings?
In my area (Florida) they are called Palmettos and yes the can be huge and ugly. It is a definite sign that you have some humidity and/or water leaks problems in your house, commonly those bugs are coming from the plumbing and under the house and usually you will find them dead in the middle of a room.





You've got to find where is the problem, fix the leaks and treat the outside and inside of your house.I have those huge ';water roaches'; in every cabinet in my house. Do they carry diseases? Do their droppings?
Yes to both questions. If it is your home you need to exterminate to get rid of them and them clean every inch of where they've been. If it's a rental contact your landlord. He has to provide services to exterminate.
Call the exterminators! They are cockroaches disease on legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment