Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I remove the bird droppings from my cuckoo clock?

Something wrong with your Cuckoo it should have migrated in August, Put it on a plane for warmer climesHow do I remove the bird droppings from my cuckoo clock?
ask Kurt Vonnegut to do it. Apparently, as a member of the WW2 generation, he did this for a living...How do I remove the bird droppings from my cuckoo clock?
Paint over them.
Let the little troll inside of you out to clean it.
Ha ha, sand it down and re varnish it, then you could try house training the cuckoo.
I use a power washer, sometimes on the other hand I drive through the car wash with it in the bed of my truck--good luck!
Baby wipes are fantastic for removing bird droppings. We use them on clothes, carpets, surfaces - everywhere the naughty parrots manage to have ';accidents';.
They sell special nappies in Pets'r'us
Shoot it!!!! that will stop the mess
Prevent it from happening. Give the cuckoo 'Imodium'. That should help!!!!!!!
I often wipe things down as I see them(I have papertowles and a spray bottle with water and vinegar handy in each room) just the small little dollar store kind that sotre neatly in any cabinet and as I see it I wipe it. But scrape it of and then use water and vinegar to wipe off the rest.
take it back it is not a real one like mine my cuckcoo is house broken
  • computer virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment