Friday, February 5, 2010

Is there a constant flow of bull droppings at your work place?

It's deep here. Should I buy rubber boots?Is there a constant flow of bull droppings at your work place?
I like cow poop, it's very good for my ';garden';...Mornin sugar lips!Is there a constant flow of bull droppings at your work place?
There's a constant flow of bull droppings everywhere I go. You should go to Target. They have an excellent selection of knee high rain boots.
!Im the One who keeps it cleaned up!!! DUH!!!! Morning !
im practically knee deep
I train professional drivers. So, I have to deal with the motoring public who can't drive.
where the boots it is bull time.
I am a student at a college. I don't have a job :D
yes and it's extra heavy this week
yes
yes
I work for the government...
It is concentrated @ my boss' desk.





Yes, you should buy rubber boots...i'll go with ya...I need some too
yes we all have to wear hip waders at work

No comments:

Post a Comment