Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I keep geese out of my yard? They have caused large spot, not to mention leaving their droppings?

my house is next to a river.How can I keep geese out of my yard? They have caused large spot, not to mention leaving their droppings?
This works, we have a farmer near us that does it.


Put out plastic foxes, the geese will stay 100 yards away.


They sell them at hunting supply stores.


You can try www.cabelas.com


Rice, mothballs, and anything else like that is messy and melts away in the rain.How can I keep geese out of my yard? They have caused large spot, not to mention leaving their droppings?
the myth goes give them alkiselzer and they will blow up, But you can put out moth balls, that usualy keeps unwanted animals out of our feilds.
Dill_man is posting about a myth. http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/鈥?/a>





This page has some better info though:


http://www.getridofthings.com/get-rid-of鈥?/a>
if u wanna kill them leave uncooked rice in ya back yard nd theyll


eat it and itll swell up in their crop and kill dem though ppl will say thats mean lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment