Friday, February 5, 2010

How long does it take for De-Con to get rid of a mouse? It's still leaving droppings the color of the de-con.

I have left De-con trays everywhere I see droppings in kitchen drawers and on the breadboard. I clean it every day and leave pellets on the board and he leaves me droppings. What else can I do?How long does it take for De-Con to get rid of a mouse? It's still leaving droppings the color of the de-con.
You could try a sticky trap or a regular trap with peanut butter on it .Are u leaving out the box of decon out all the time so they eat all of the poison ?Just keep away from pets and kids.


I live in the country and the mice love my basement ,I HATE THE MICE lol but Decon usually works fairly quick .


Good luckHow long does it take for De-Con to get rid of a mouse? It's still leaving droppings the color of the de-con.
That hilarious ! but not for you Im sure, try an old fashioned mouse trap with some peanut butter.
You got yourself one of them mutant mouses. They get the size of great danes.
Get a cat

No comments:

Post a Comment